BJD Community
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

BJD Community » ••• Meine private Homepage » My Kaye Wiggs Ball Jointed Dolls » Kaye Wiggs - Artist & Sculptor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kaye Wiggs - Artist & Sculptor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Britta Britta is a female
*Administrator*

images/avatars/avatar-2191.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2006
Your full real name: Britta Bösche

smtrommler Kaye Wiggs - Artist & Sculptor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kaye Wiggs - Home http://kayewiggs.com/ sballoon szauber smrocketride smyoyo

Photos copy1 by Kaye Wiggs

About Kaye Wiggs: http://kayewiggs.com/ sherzrot

About Me
In the early 1990s, I designed dolls for reproduction. I first started making porcelain reproduction
dolls in 1989 and then sculpted my first doll in 1990. Soon after, I began designing dolls for an
Australian company called Dolls From Down Under. I also made molds for reproduction mold
companies in the USA and later designed for the Home Shopping Network. After many years I
decided to take a break from doll making.
In about 2004 or 2005, I discovered Resin BJD's and began sculpting again. Initially, I made small
numbers of limited edition dolls and cast them myself but became allergic to the resin.I now
collaborate with Grace from Jpodolls to have my resin dolls factory produced for preorder. I was
recently awarded the Dolls magazine Lifetime Achievement Award, which to me was the highlight of
my career!

12-29-2018 13:27 Britta is online Send an Email to Britta Homepage of Britta Search for Posts by Britta Add Britta to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
BJD Community » ••• Meine private Homepage » My Kaye Wiggs Ball Jointed Dolls » Kaye Wiggs - Artist & Sculptor

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH