BJD Community
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

BJD Community » ••• Meine private Homepage » My Dachshunds » Samira - My Angel and greatest love is now in heaven » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Samira - My Angel and greatest love is now in heaven
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Britta Britta is a female
*Administrator*

images/avatars/avatar-2210.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2006
Your full real name: Britta Bösche

i7 Samira - My Angel and greatest love is now in heaven Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My Angel and greatest love Samira is now in heaven. My heart is broken that she is not any
longer by my side. The last 15 1/2 years I shared each day with her, now it is so hard
for me to live without her. She was the most especially dog and also my best friend in
happy times and my most painful times. I keep her in my heart so long I will live
myself. I had to let her go now unexpected and suddenly. She fight already over 2
years with heart issues and 4 years ago with cancer. The cancer fight we could win
with a large surgery. On Wednesday her brain got suddenly an defect, for this reason I
had to let her go. I miss her so much.
I have not taken this photo myself, never I had taken an photo from Samira's last
sleep. I don't noticed that Udo have taken an photo from her last sleep, but at the end I
am thankful that I have this last photo. It is unbearable for me to look at the photo. I
miss her still each minute.

08-09-2016 13:17 Britta is offline Send an Email to Britta Homepage of Britta Search for Posts by Britta Add Britta to your Buddy List
*Administrator*

Thread Starter Thread Started by Britta
i7 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

“Mir wurde klar, dass jedes Mal, wenn ich einen Hund verliere, sie einen Teil
meines Herzens mitnehmen, und dass jeder Hund, der neu in mein Leben tritt, mir
ein Teil seines Herzens schenkt. Wenn ich nur lang genug leben sollte, wird jeder Teil
meines Herzens “Hund” sein und ich werde genauso großmütig und liebend wie sie
werden.” – UNBEKANNT

09-19-2016 09:51 Britta is offline Send an Email to Britta Homepage of Britta Search for Posts by Britta Add Britta to your Buddy List
*Administrator*

Thread Starter Thread Started by Britta
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pet Head Pressing

My Samira have done this at her last day, it is an emergency !

https://www.facebook.com/BadParentingMom...37107663121883/

02-28-2017 09:10 Britta is offline Send an Email to Britta Homepage of Britta Search for Posts by Britta Add Britta to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
BJD Community » ••• Meine private Homepage » My Dachshunds » Samira - My Angel and greatest love is now in heaven

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH