BJD Community
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

BJD Community » ••• Meine private Homepage » My Dachshunds » 12. Juni 2019 - today we lost our beloved Jamu (17,4 years old) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 12. Juni 2019 - today we lost our beloved Jamu (17,4 years old)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Britta Britta is a female
*Administrator*

images/avatars/avatar-2210.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2006
Your full real name: Britta Bösche

i7 12. Juni 2019 - today we lost our beloved Jamu (17,4 years old) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today we lost our beloved Jamu (17,4 years old). She is now in heaven together
with her best buddy Samira which we lost before 3 years at the age of 15,5 years.
The hearts from our whole family is broken because we lost Jamu now too. Samaria
& Jamu are the first own dogs in our Familie, we will miss them forever.
Samira and Jamu had always an especially bond, so Jamu will get the same resting
place in a garden of roses beside Samira.
She is missing from me each second at this time. I organized since 3 years my
whole live around her, because she needed special care because her high age. She
could also not anylonger travel with us in the last 3 years because her high age, so I
stayed at home and my husband & daughter traveled alone in the last years. And
now she is gone forever.
I found her today at noon collapsed at the ground. At luck my other both dogs
barked and cried so strong and loud when the collapse happend with her that I have
to come and see what happened. I drove with her immediately to our vet clinic
where she had to put fall asleep forever.
Her heart was still strong, but it seems she had organ failure of her kidney or liver.
It is hard to lose his dog after beeing together so close since such a long time. I am
thankful for the long and happy time us was given together with her. I remember
still the first moment as we met her the first time when she was an only some weeks
old puppy.

06-24-2019 22:34 Britta is offline Send an Email to Britta Homepage of Britta Search for Posts by Britta Add Britta to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
BJD Community » ••• Meine private Homepage » My Dachshunds » 12. Juni 2019 - today we lost our beloved Jamu (17,4 years old)

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH